1. Ezekiel Elliott, DAL vs MIA (RB1) — The Cowboys are 21-point favorites against a putrid Dolphins team. Elliott is going to eat this week.
2. Christian McCaffrey, CAR @ ARI (RB2) — Don’t worry about last week. McCaffrey bounces back in a big way against the Cards.
3. Dalvin Cook, MIN vs OAK (RB3) — The breakout season continues at home against the Raiders.
4. Saquon Barkley, NYG @ TB (RB4) — As bad as the Giants have been, Barkley is still getting his.
5. DeAndre Hopkins, HOU @ LAC (WR1) — Kenny Golladay just went off against the Chargers. Now it’s Hopkins’ turn.
6. Nick Chubb, CLE vs LAR (RB5) — Chubb has been one of the league’s high-volume running backs, and that continues this week.
7. Julio Jones, ATL @ IND (WR2) — Remember when people used to complain about Jones not scoring touchdowns?
8. David Johnson, ARI vs CAR (RB6) — With Cam Newton banged up, Johnson should benefit from a positive gamescript this week.
9. Alvin Kamara, NO @ SEA (RB7) — This is far from an optimal matchup, but Kamara still figures to see a full workload this week.
10. Chris Carson, SEA vs NO (RB8) — We saw a little more Rashaad Penny last week, but Carson is still in play as an RB1 in a favorable spot.
11. Odell Beckham Jr., CLE vs LAR (WR3) — Beckham flashed his big-play ability on Monday night and gets another primetime game this week.
12. Davante Adams, GB vs DEN (WR4) — Adams bounced back with a solid stat line in Week 2. Expect him to continue to trend up.
13. Aaron Jones, GB vs DEN (RB9) — We got the Jones we expected to see last week.
14. Austin Ekeler, LAC vs HOU (RB10) — The Chargers back has been on fire to start the season and is now locked in as an RB1 play.
15. Amari Cooper, DAL vs MIA (WR5) — The stars align for Cooper this week.
16. Le’Veon Bell, NYJ @ NE (RB11) — Even in a negative gamescript, Bell racked up 31 touches last week.
17. Travis Kelce, KC vs BAL (TE1) — Get your popcorn ready for this matchup.
18. Keenan Allen, LAC vs HOU (WR6) — Allen is currently leading the league in target share.
19. Mike Evans, TB vs NYG (WR7) — No, he hasn’t gotten off to the best start, but Evans is very much in play as a WR1 in this matchup.
20. Chris Godwin, TB vs NYG (WR8) — Godwin exploded last week and that continues in an extremely favorable matchup this week.
21. Michael Thomas, NO @ SEA (WR9) — Losing Drew Brees hurts Thomas’ value, but he should still see enough volume to be a WR1.
22. JuJu Smith-Schuster, PIT @ SF (WR10) — Like Thomas, Smith-Schuster’s value takes a hit with a downgrade at quarterback.
23. Sammy Watkins, KC vs BAL (WR11) — Watkins led the Chiefs with 12 targets last week and remains a WR1 play with Tyreek Hill sidelined.
24. Leonard Fournette, JAC vs TEN (RB12) — Like it or not, Fournette is in play this week as a clear three-down back for the Jags.
25. Derrick Henry, TEN @ JAC (RB13) — The Titans are feeding Henry, and that’s been good for his fantasy production so far.
26. Marlon Mack, IND vs ATL (RB14) — Last week wasn’t the most efficient outing for Mack, but he’s still getting a healthy workload in the Colts’ backfield.
27. Adam Thielen, MIN vs OAK (WR12) — The Vikings passing game has sputtered out of the gate, but Thielen still sees enough work to be a fringe WR1.
28. Cooper Kupp, LAR @ CLE (WR13) — Kupp is off to another good start and is in play as a front-end WR2.
29. T.Y. Hilton, IND vs ATL (WR14) — Don’t expect the touchdown production to continue, but Hilton is still a solid WR2 option.
30. Todd Gurley, LAR @ CLE (RB15) — Gurley isn’t touching the ball as much as he did at this time last year, but he’s still a top-30 option this week.
31. Antonio Brown, NE vs NYJ (WR15)